Be sure to also follow the Center for Pre-Law Advising on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information on resources and events relevant to pre-law students and others.
1. We moved offices and our phone is not yet working!
- The CPLA has moved to the second floor of the Middleton Building in Suite 205. Our phone system has not yet been set up. If you have questions about the September LSAT, please set up an appointment with one of our advisors.
2. Upcoming Center for Pre-Law Advising Events:
Fall 2017 LSAT Workshop
- Join the Center for Pre-Law Advising for our four-class course that will teach you how to study more effectively for the LSAT! We have a law school graduate with 10 years of experience in the test-prep industry leading the course.
- Times: Thursdays 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Dates: October 12th, 19th, 26th and November 9th.
Cost: $100 (plus approx. $17 for materials)
- To reserve a spot, email your NAME, and STUDENT ID NUMBER to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register early. Space is limited! Questions? Contact James Meadows at email@example.com.
3. Drop-in Peer Advising is Back:
- The Center for Pre-Law Advising is again offering Drop-in Peer Advising. Drop in advising hours will be between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Mondays and 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Fridays. Freshman and Sophomores are encouraged to come in on Mondays, while students currently studying for the LSAT can come in on Fridays. Check the event calendar before coming in. Senior Miller Jozwiak will host both sessions. If you have any questions, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. September LSAT Scores:
- September LSAT scores were released on October 11th. This is both an exciting and nerve wracking time for everyone and the staff at the Center for Pre-Law Advising is here to support you. If you have concerns about your score, we strongly recommend you meet with an advisor to discuss the next steps in your law school application process. Make appointments online or contact our advisors directly to discuss your options moving forward!
To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, email
with your Wiscmail address.