Be sure to also follow the Center for Pre-Law Advising on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information on resources and events relevant to pre-law students and others.
1. Drop-in Peer Advising is Back:
- The Center for Pre-Law Advising is again offering Drop-in Peer Advising. Drop in advising hours will be between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Mondays. Freshman and Sophomores considering law school and Juniors and Seniors currently studying for the LSAT are encouraged to come in on Mondays. Check the event calendar before coming in. Senior Miller Jozwiak will host both sessions. If you have any questions, email him at email@example.com.
2. Wisconsin Pre-Law Statewide Diversity Day
- Please see the following note from the University of Wisconsin Law School in regards to Wisconsin Pre-Law Statewide Diversity Day:
- You are cordially invited to join admissions officers, faculty, and staff from Marquette University Law School and the University of Wisconsin Law School at the Sixth Annual Wisconsin Statewide Pre-Law Diversity Day! This event is free to students and advisors and will be held on Friday, February 23, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Learn more about how to register here.