Be sure to also follow the Center for Pre-Law Advising on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information on resources and events relevant to pre-law students and others.
1. December LSAT Registration Extended
- The Law School Admissions Council announced they have extended the December 2017 LSAT late registration deadline to November 7, 2017. You can find more information on the December LSAT Administration here.
2. Upcoming Center for Pre-Law Advising Events:
Writing Center Personal Statement Workshop
- The UW-Madison Writing Center is hosting a personal statement workshop Friday November 3, 2017 in Helen C. White Hall. For more information, go to the Writing Center’s website.
3. Drop-in Peer Advising is Back:
- The Center for Pre-Law Advising is again offering Drop-in Peer Advising. Drop in advising hours will be between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Mondays and 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Fridays. Freshman and Sophomores are encouraged to come in on Mondays, while students currently studying for the LSAT can come in on Fridays. Check the event calendar before coming in. Senior Miller Jozwiak will host both sessions. If you have any questions, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. September LSAT Scores:
- September LSAT scores were released on October 11th. This is both an exciting and nerve wracking time for everyone and the staff at the Center for Pre-Law Advising is here to support you. If you have concerns about your score, we strongly recommend you meet with an advisor to discuss the next steps in your law school application process. Make appointments online or contact our advisors directly to discuss your options moving forward!
To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, email
with your Wiscmail address.